– Who we are and how you can contact us;
– Which categories of personal data we process, the sources from which we obtain data, our purposes in processing personal data and the legal basis on which we do so;
– The recipients to whom we send personal data;
– How long we store personal data;
– The rights you have concerning the processing of your personal data.
- DATA CONTROLLER AND CONTACT DETAILS
Who we are and how you can contact us:
EFS Holding S.A.
19, Rue de Bitbourg
Tel.: +32 479 74 56 25
Fax: +35 227 44 93 80
- DATA CATEGORIES AND PURPOSE
Which data categories we process and for what purpose
2.1 Legal basis
The EU General Data Protection Regulation has been created to give a legal right to the protection of your personal data. We process your data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions.
2.2 The data we process and the sources from which we obtain them.
We process personal data disclosed to us in connection with our business activities by employees, job applicants, customers, owners of our products, distributors, suppliers, prospective customers with an interest in our products and our company details, as well as other business associates; such data are address and contact details (including phone numbers and email addresses) and job-related data (e.g. the specialism in which you work): name, address, email address, phone number, fax number, job title and workplace. We do not process sensitive (“special”) data categories, with the exception of data of employees in EFS Holding S.A. and job applicants.
2.3 Our purposes in processing personal data
We process personal data for the following purposes:
– Business relations with our customers and suppliers
– Registration of our products
– to send information to our shareholders
– to send information to prospective customers interested in EFS Holding S.A.
– to meet official and legal requirements
– to receive information via our contact forms
– for Human Resource purposes
– to select job applicants
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION RECIPIENTS
Recipients to whom we send personal data
When we have received data for the purpose of processing, we never send those data to third parties without obtaining the express consent of the data subject or without expressly announcing such data transfer.
3.1 Data transfer to external processors
We only send data to external processors if we have concluded with them an agreement that meets the legal requirements for contracts with processors. We only send personal data to processors outside the European Union if there is a guarantee that their level of data protection is appropriate.
- RETENTION PERIOD
How long we store personal data
We erase personal data as required by the legal basis on which we conduct data processing. If we store your data on the basis of your consent, we erase them after the retention periods communicated to you or as requested by you.