EFS Holding S.A.
19, Rue de Bitbourg
Tel.: +32 479 74 56 25
Fax: +35 227 44 93 80
Registre de Commerce et des Sociétés Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg (B214664)
Bernard Lambilliotte (CEO)
Jens Mahnke (Chairman)
Kai Dührkop (Member of the Board)
Roel Haeseldonckx (Member of the Board)
Concept & Creation:
styledigital Die Werbeagentur
LIABILITY FOR CONTENT COPYRIGHT
1) Website content and the work published on these web pages are subject to the Luxembourgian copyright law. Reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of use is prohibited or require the written consent of the holder of rights. Downloads and copies are only permitted for private and not for commercial use.
2) By accessing the Internet page of EFS Holding S.A. at www.elbe-financial.com, you agree to the following terms and conditions. You must not access this Site if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
3) EFS Holding S.A. hereby reserves all rights to texts, images, graphics, sounds, animations and videos, as well as their arrangement on the website. In particular, such content and works shall be subject to the applicable copyrights. The use of the particular background images on the site is generally not allowed. The content of the EFS Holding S.A. website shall not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. EFS Holding S.A. hereby reserves the right to at any time alter, add to or wholly or partly delete the content of his website, or to restrict access to his website (to certain user groups). EFS Holding S.A. shall not assume responsibility for any consequences arising therefrom.
4) Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all rights to brands, logos and other trademarks shall be protected, and shall accrue exclusively to the respective holder. Other intellectual property such as patents, registered designs, utility models and the like shall also be protected accordingly. No license to use EFS Holding S.A. intellectual property, or third-party intellectual property, shall be granted as a result of the EFS Holding S.A. website.
5) The EFS Holding S.A. website have been put together in order to make accessible to the public general information on EFS Holding S.A. and its products. EFS Holding S.A. shall use the diligence necessary in commerce in order to keep the information on its websites accurate and up-to-date. However, no warranty can be given as to availability, completeness, accuracy or up-to-dateness. Details relating to our products shall be non-binding, shall be for initial information purposes only and shall not be expressly or tacitly warranted. All details relating to data or test values shall be provided exclusively on the basis of this legal notice. EFS Holding S.A. also hereby reserves the right to alter or add to the information provided, without this requiring prior notice.
6) The website may contain information on EFS Holding S.A. products that are not available in your country. The existence of such information on these website shall not imply any intention on the part of EFS Holding S.A. to announce that these products will be available throughout the world.
7) All statements relating to the future and concerning EFS Holding S.A., market developments or other general developments shall be based wholly or partly on subjective estimates. A number of factors, such as for example changes to the general economic and/or political setting, or natural disasters, may bring about that actual developments deviate materially from the forecasts expressly or tacitly made. EFS Holding S.A. does not intend to continually update such statements relating to the future.
8) EFS Holding S.A. hereby excludes any liability or warranty for loss arising directly or indirectly in connection with any use of the EFS Holding S.A. Website whatsoever. this exclusion of liability shall relate also, but not exclusively, to damage to your IT-System brought about by viruses or other technical shortcomings. In so far as mandatory statutory provisions conflict herewith, or insofar as this exclusion of liability is ineffective or inoperable, this exclusion or liability shall apply to the extent permissible by law. In any event however, the exclusion of liability shall apply in case of slight negligence on the part of EFS Holding S.A.